2019 Mazda6 vs 2020 Nissan Altima
As many brands are starting to move into their 2020 catalog, Mazda just finished up their 2019 line of models with the 2019 Mazda6. Seeing as the 2018 Mazda6 received a redesign over its 2017 model, the 2019 Mazda6 essentially functions as a carryover, as least in terms of visuals and mechanics. However, one big change for the 2019 model year of the Mazda6 has been the inclusion of many safety features now standard on the baseline Sport trim of the model.
Looking for competitors, we wanted a 2020 model year midsize sedan to showcase that the model year was insignificant when compared against the ingenuity and high-quality of Mazda models. For midsize sedans, one of the few that stood out was the 2020 Nissan Altima model, which, like the 2019 Mazda6, functions as a carryover of its previous year but with an expanded suite of safety technology. It’s the 2019 Mazda6 vs the 2020 Nissan Altima!
2020 Nissan Altima
|187 hp / 186 lb-ft||Standard Horsepower / Torque||188 hp / 180 lb-ft|
|227 hp / 310 lb-ft||Upgraded Horsepower / Torque||240 hp / 280 lb-ft|
|6-Speed Shiftable Automatic||Transmission||Continuously Variable-Speed Automatic (CVT)|
2019 Mazda6 Scranton, PA
In terms of engine specs and performance, the 2019 Mazda6 and the 2020 Nissan Altima are distinct but similar. However, concerning interior features and technology, the 2019 Mazda6 midsize sedan shines through as the superior model with an expansive list of available features, including:
- Auto On/Off Headlights with Adaptive Front-Lighting System
- LED Headlights, Taillights, and Daytime Running Lights
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control with Pollen Filter
- Rearview Camera and 360º View Monitor
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection
- Nappa Leather-Trimmed Sport Seats
- Sen Wood and Ultrasuede® Door and Dashboard Trim Inserts
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System
- Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound with AudioPilot®
- Frameless Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror with HomeLink®
- Blind Spot Monitoring System
- Multifunction Commander Control
- And More!
Want to learn more about the 2019 Mazda6 sedan? Browse through our online inventory, schedule a test drive with the model, and contact us for additional information on any Mazda model. The Kelly Mazda staff can be reached online, by phone, or with a visit to our dealership located in Scranton, Pennsylvania within the greater area of Lackawanna County.