Financing a Vehicle
Financing a Vehicle involves the outright purchase of a vehcile with a loan from a lender like a Bank, Credit Union or other finance institution
Financing is one of the most common ways to purchase a vehicle. In this process you own the vehicle at the end of your finance contract. Financing allows you to spread the costs of a car pruchase out over a term and the ability to own the vehicle at the end of your loan.
Pros of Financing
Financing has some of the following advantages:
- You own the vehicle, at the end of your contract it is yours.
- The opportunity to build equity in a vehicle during and after the term of your loan.
- No end of term stipulations like excess ware and tear, mileage penalties and other charges than can happen in a lease
- No vehicle customization limitations or limits on miles driven per year
- Ability to choose between Vehicle Manufacturer, Banks, Credit Unions, and other lending institutions that offer leasing
- Competitve rates, terms and pricing as well as longer term financing rates that are avaialble
Financing a vehicle is goof for those that like to own a car long term, want to build equity in a vehicle or want to adjust their financing terms to fit their budget and build equity over time with a vehicle.
Financing is contingent on lender approval
Leasing a Vehicle
Leasing a vehicle is an option for those that like to change cars every few years, like to operate a vehicle with a new car warranty and upkeep their vehicles
Leasing is a popular option that allows you to drive a new car with a lower payment then if you were to outright finance it. Leasing means that you are essentially paying for the amout of time.miles that you will use to vehicle for and has the added bonus of letting the manufacture of the vehicle take the risk of depreciation of the car.
Pros of Leasing
Leasing is popular for the following reasons:
- You are "Leasing" meaning that someone else owns the vehicle and you are only paying to use it
- You can pick the number of miles you want, the term you want and usually have lower montly payments
- You can drive a new car every few years, and you don't have to worry about depreciation because at the end of the lease you are not required to buy the car
- Leasing allow you to drive a new car that is under warranty for all or most of the time that you drive it
- It allows you to get more car for your money with lower overall monthly payments than purchasing
- Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
- You also have the option to buy your car out at the end of your lease if you want to keep it for a pre-arranged buyout price
Leasing is popular with those that like a new car, is usually for people who drive less than 15,000 miles per year and gives you lower monthly payments or more car for your money.