What’s new with the 2020 Mazda3 hatchback and sedan models? Let’s take a look at the new and returning specs and features of the 2020 Mazda3!
2020 Mazda3 – Engine Specs and Performance Features
All 2020 Mazda3 models are equipped with a SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L inline 4 engine that produces up to 186 horsepower and 186 lb-ft of torque. Drivers have the choice between a 6-speed SKYACTIV®-Drive automatic transmission or a 6-speed SKYACTIV®-MT manual transmission. Additional performance features include available G-Vectoring Control Plus and Predictive i-ACTIV AWD®.
2020 Mazda3 – Fuel Economy and Driving Range
With engine specs remaining the same from its 2019 model year, so does the fuel economy and driving range of the Mazda3 model.
City Fuel Economy: 26 MPG
Highway Fuel Economy: 35 MPG
Combined Fuel Economy: 30 MPG
Driving Range: 343.2-462 Miles
2020 Mazda3 – New Features
New to the 2020 Mazda3 since its 2019 model year is Mazda i-ACTIVESENSE® features now being standard on all trim levels. Those driver-assistance and safety features include:
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Driver Attention Alert
- High Beam Control
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane-Keep Assist
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Smart Brake Support
2020 Mazda3 – Feature Highlights
- 7” Digital Display Gauge
- 8.8” Large Center Display
- Active Driving Display
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System
- Android Auto™
- Apple CarPlay™
- Automatic On/Off Headlights
- Automatic Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Bose® 12-Speaker Premium Audio
- Electronic Parking Brake
- Leather and Leatherette Seating Surfaces and Door Trimming
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Matte-Finished Front Grille
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry System
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment
- Push Button Start
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- And More!
For trim levels, pricing, and release date, please see our previous article linked directly below.